Summation for Final: 97 pts

Midterm summation : 53

Since then, the book's readings have totaled 38 pts, and with 6 class (out of 8) attendances it adds an addition 6 pts, which together gives 44. 


44 + 53 = 97 pts


In the grand total, I have attended all classes, except the last 2 since I had completed enough readings for the A and decided to spend the last two weeks really focused on my final assignments.


Note: the 38 pts of the readings is assuming Bloodchild gives 5 pts. We haven't discussed what it's worth, but regardless, as long as it gives 1 point, I'll at least have 94 pts total (assuming I get all the points listed) which is enough for the A.

This class, despite being a lot of reading, was really fun and relaxing, it's a good change compared to most liberal arts, I really loved it! Thank you David!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13: Beloved by Toni Morrison (6)

WEEK 10: Babel 17 by Samuel R. Delany (5)